Monday, February 11, 2013

Red Dot!

I am thrilled to report that my painting, "Florida Dreaming" sold this weekend at the Cincinnati Art Club Signature Members Winter Show.  Congratulations to new collector, John T of Cincinnati.

Note the "Red Dot"!

It is such a thrill to sell my work.  I appreciate the opportunity as a Signature Member of the CAC to show several times a year.  Yesterday I "sat" the show with another member and we had a blast.  She sold a piece as well while we were there. You never know who is going to come look at the show so we had a chance to answer questions about membership and share the wonderful work with others.

I have also heard that my work "Pomegranate Pleasures" has been accepted into a show in Covington, KY, later this month called 50/50.  Fifty artists will offer fifty pieced of work for $50 each.  All proceeds go back to the artists.

Pomegranate Pleasures, 7x5 watercolor

Since this was my first 30 in 30 effort, I am happy to see it go to a new home! The entire 30 in 30 experience has stretched me artistically and has resulted in 10 sales, 1 commission and more "followers" here on my blog.  Since January 31 I have been involved in framing and delivering work.  I miss smooshing around with paint each day.  Hopefully today will be the day!

Don't forget, Watercolor for the Truly Terrified & Paint Avoidant is happening this Saturday from 1-4 pm at Creative Catalyst Studio.  ($30, supplies included.) We still have room for a few more people to come play with paint! 


I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!