Thursday, January 15, 2015

12 of 30

French Laundry, 8x8", Oil on canvas panel, $100
12 of 30

Yes, I know, I have fallen a bit behind on the challenge. I accept that the 30 paintings in 30 days is a challenge & goal that may not exactly fit the reality of my life.  I do intend to keep striving though!

This piece is based on an image I snapped in Belaye, France.  On the other side of that low wall is a cliff, with the Lot river valley opening up below. Vineyards & sunflower fields are far as the eye can see...

I have a show opening tomorrow night at a very nice new gallery in Cincinnati called "Art on Vine".  I am so happy to have been included in this group show.  It's really great to see my work collected in one place, too.


 


Two pieces were inspired by our trip to Paris & Giverny in 2011, the rest came from images from our trip to southern France this past summer.  We stayed at www.hautbaran.com & it was amazing. If you ever want to visit France with people who create an amazing experience FOR you, this is the place!

If you are in the Cincinnati area, please come to our opening tomorrow night, details follow the link below.

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

Information on my upcoming group show "Inspired by Abroad" can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!