Sunday, October 19, 2014

Anticipation

Anticipation, 7x5", oil on panel

I am getting ready to create my 2015 calendar.  I am accepting pre-orders now. I anticipate offering it for $20 + tx & Shipping. Email me for more information (info@marioncorbinmayer.com)  Each year I try to create seasonal images and this one seems perfect for December or January.  My neighbor created the perfect snowman last December that was the inspiration for this painting.  The pines were inspired by the small pine grove in front of our house.

First a juicy transparent underpainting

then I start to add the opaque colors



Final adjustmet!

A friend of mine asked "Is he anticipating a hold up?" Ha. Ha. Indeed! Anticipating colder weather. Anticipating snow. Anticipating the blessings of the upcoming holdiay season.

This 7x5 painting is for sale...

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!