Friday, October 31, 2014

2015 Calendar is ready!

2015 Calendar is ready for Pre-Order

I spent time this week getting my 2015 Calendar ready for production.  It features images of my paintings so far in 2014.  It's a mix of pet portraits and landscapes in oil and watercolor.  It's always fun to sort through what I have created.  These calendars make a perfect gift for family members who resist going digital. Even in our iPhoe, iPad family we still fall back on the wall calendar when discussing upcoming plans.

Calendar size is 17x11" open, 8.5x11" closed. It features lots of room for writing daily reminders/appointments. This is a limited run so early orders are important! Price ($22) includes Ohio sales tax and shipping. Calendars will ship mid December. 
http://marioncorbinmayer.weebly.com/2015-calendar.html

Carmello poses with his portrait.


I have also updated www.marioncorbinmayer.com to include the calendar ordering form plus information on custom pet portraits.  I know that time spent with technology is part of my art business but I am getting cranky from not painting.

Next weekend I will be spending three days with Nita Leland playing around with color & creativity. I am really looking forward to stretching and using my collage supplies!

Have a safe Halloween and blessed All Souls celebration.

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!