Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Collage summary of the September challenge



I had fun creating this photo collage on www.picmonkey.com - I had to fiddle with it to get everything to fit but I think its a fun summary of my September experiences. I still have paintings to create in order to generate my 2015 Calendar so do plan to keep going in October.

My studio is almost ready for this weekend's art walk.  We haven't opened to the public since last March so you can imagine what the space looked like. Its amazing the junk you can generate in six months or so.  I had to take a break this evening to give my feet a rest. I will be back at it in the morning.

If you live in Cincinnati, please come on down to Essex Studio this weekend, Oct 3 & 4, 6-11 pm. You can find a map & directions on this blog, just look at the headers.  Our next art walk will be the first weekend of Decembe.  Y'all come down!

Thank you for joining me on this journey.

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!