Sunday, September 04, 2016

3 of 30


Fading Flowers, 10 x 8", Watercolor, 3 of 30

Today I am painting at home so I am using watercolors. My cats make it impossible to use oils.  Even so my youngest kitty wanted to paint along with me at times.  I felt inspired by the early morning light on some coneflowers.

I have a painting area at home and always keep my watercolors nearby.
Cheap Joe's Killamanjaro watercolor journal gives a nice painting surface.


I may choose to fool around with pastels on this later, once the AC gets replaced in my studio. I miss having that space to work in, but my home studio area is fine for now. Maybe I will head outside to paint tomorrow because all my supplies are ready in my car...


I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!