Monday, September 05, 2016

4 of 30

Just Peachy, 8x10" watercolor
4 of 30
Watercolor again today. Tomorrow the AC is installed (YEA!) At the moment I am being tortured by a neighbor who is grilling some chicken. It smells fabulous. I guess I'm hungry...

Today I used a photo that I created in July after buying half a peck of peached from The Peach Truck.  They come to Cincinnati and dispense wonderful peaches from Georgia.  It was a highlight of my summer and I wanted to preserve the beauty of the HUGE peaches.

I'm still one painting behind but plugging along.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's painting!


I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!