Saturday, January 04, 2014

4 of 30

Goldfinch, 5x7" watercolor
4 of 30
Snow is expected tomorrow. Then really, really cold temperatures. Today, like most of Cincinnati, we went to Krogers. What a zoo! Good thing everyone seemed to enjoy the joke, even the employees.

I seem to be on a bird binge. I love watching the finches at our feeders all year round. Right now they are pretty darn dull but midsummers are glorious.  This perky fellow seems to surveying his kingdom with great pride.  I like that this small piece seems to be both loose and a little tight in places.

Hope you enjoy it as well.  Feel free to leave a comment or sign up for updates.

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, wow. Lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! We had several cardinals in our backyard today. They were pretty against the snow. I had much the same experience at our local Jewel food store. Everyone and their dog was there it seemed getting stocked up for the coming deep freeze. I don't plan on going anywhere Monday and Tuesay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!