Tuesday, September 23, 2014

12 & 13 of 30

Best Dogs in the Pacific Northwest!, 6x12". oil on panel
 I am calling this 12 & 13 of 30!

I have fallen a little behind in the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challege.  And yet, I am still painting.

Since this painting has two dogs in it  I am taking double credits for it! I will continue to fine tune it. Actually there is another shot of it with some additional work on it that I still have to upload.  Stay tuned.  I do feel blessed to be able to paint so much this month. It is a great feeling to keep going back to the easel. I have enough images to complete paintings for quite a while.  Just gotta hold still & paint them!

source image
Studio Set up with Coulter Easel




Studio set up using Leslie Saeta panel holder


I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!