Saturday, September 05, 2015

Rush Hour - 3 of 30

Rush Hour, 6x12", oil on panel

Rush Hour photo reference shot by Ginny Roush McKinney
I am keeping up with the daily painting but falling behind on the daily posting. I did upload this image to FaceBook on time though.  It seemed proper to do so since I got my reference image from my friend Ginny of Marshmallow Ranch.  She shot this in South Dakota while she was out there RVing with "Sisters on the Fly".  Ginny says this is a terrific outdoor adventure group for women & it sure sounds like she is having a blast.  She hasn't gone the tiny home route but she has traded her 4 bedroom house for a big RV & truck.  I still wonder how she gets her mail.  Ginny & I went to highschool together in Parkersburg, WV. (PHS, class of 1971)  I love reading her postings on Facebook and look forward to her visit here in Cincinnati next month.

As you can see, this is a loose interpretation of her image.  I cropped the image for a closer view & especially love how the trees turned out, as well as those darn buffalo.  One of these days I'm gonna go out there to see this for myself.I really haven't explored Mountain Time much. I usually head to the beach...

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!