Monday, September 08, 2014

7 of 30

Ocean "View", 5x5" Watercolor, 7 of 30
Today I get to paint two paintings because yesteday was all about driving in the rain and checking into our condo.  We are here on Tybee until Friday when we move our daughter into her SCAD apartment for the year.

This week we have an ocean "view" condo, not an ocean front.  It is much quieter. No harleys going down the small street in front of our building. Several cute small dogs next door to help me get over missing my pup.  I am painting on the porch because our condo only has one of those high tables with bar stools.  Who thought it was a good idea to make adults feel like children? It drives me nuts to not have my feet firmly on the ground. Oh well, it's only for a few days. I created an area for my laptop by clearing off a sofa table and bringing a normal chair out of our bedroom.

My work area looks like this:

 I took a break after painting to check out low tide. Since the moon is full the tide is WAY out at the moment. This will all be under water in a few hours...

The ocean is WAY out on the horizon.

PLUS I found some creative expressions on the beach:
True Love Sand Art

Tybee Heart Sand Art

Tonight we are walking to dinner to make our goal of staying OUT of the car for 24 hours.
Life is good!

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!