Monday, January 14, 2013

Another cute puppy!

Monday, January 14

Yesterday I got into the studio for several hours. Since my husband is in England on business this week there was no need to rush home.  Just me & my dog hanging out painting.  It was a dark, dreary day so being at the studio was lovely.

I have updated my printshop.  You can order prints of some of my paintings at www.creativecatalysts.imagekind.com - if the original is a small painting, ordering a petite print would be best.  It's hard to enlarge a 5x5 to 20x20, even if it is listed as an option.

1/13/13  "Rosie" 5x5 oil on panel
SOLD!

This little girl is owned by a dear friend of min in Cincinnati.  I have solicited a few folks for cute puppy pictures since I have 18 more paintings to go in this challenge.  I have discovered that I really like scraping lines into the wet paint. It adds a certain excitement to the image.  This was painted with a combination of palette knife, brush and "wipe out" tool.

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!