Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Really Rosie!

January 15th

Well it turns out that the dog I thought was Rosie was actually my friends daughter's dog, Moses.  Kathy emailed me several images of the family pets and I mistook one fluffy llasa for a fluffy Havaneese.  Silly me!  So here is Rosie:

1/15/13  "Really Rosie", 5x5 oil on panel
SOLD!

I will probably tweak the values a bit but the most important part is that Kathy recognizes her Rosie & is happy with it.  Personally I LOVE painting fluffy dogs because the brushwork is way more forgiving than smooth coated dogs. 

I am finding keeping to my low glycemic eating plan is getting to be more of a challenge each day.  I did get in a green smoothie and did get to the pool for some exercise so all is not lost...

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!