Thursday, January 17, 2013

Making Lemonade

July 16

I was stuck at home due to ongoing rehab stuff so rather than being frustrated and worried about getting to the studio I got out the watercolors.  This Japanese Chin has the most interesting misalignment of his muzzle.  Must be a breed thing...

1/16/13  "Mr. Myogi", 5x7, watercolor on paper
SOLD!

Funny how painting is much easier than "thinking about painting"! I had a situation where I wanted to be somewhere else (lemons) and simply painted where I was (lemonaide).  How often do we waste our lives wishing we were elsewhere?


I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!