Saturday, January 03, 2015

3 of 30



"Whatcha doin'?", 9x12", oil on panel, private commission
3 of 30
I actually think I should get extra credit for this one since it features three animals!  I got tricky and added the dog to the frame from another image.  It was quite challenging but I enjoyed the relationship between the pet friends.

I started by plotting out the image on tracing paper, then sent it to the client for approval







With final adjustments, it's ready to ship!
I really enjoy working with clients to capture their pets.  I find it exciting when the eyes come alive and suddenly the paint turns into personalities.  I am blessed to be able to do this work.

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!