Tuesday, January 06, 2015

6 of 30

Sarlat Strawberries, 6x6", Oil on Panel, $75
#6 of 30
Today was challenging, full of errands to suppot my husband (aka "el Patrone") plus I had a lovely reflexology session with Gary Hopkins (www.findingsource.com)  Thai Reflexology with Gary really helps my plantar faciatis issues.  Since I have upped my walking to satisfy the tyranny of my new fitbit, my feet hurt more.  However, I am still aiming for that 10,000 steps a day goal.

This painting was inspired by an image I took in Sarlat, France, on market day.  The strawberries in France are red all the way through, unlike those in the USA.

nom... nom... nom...
There was so much to see on market day it was really hard to choose where to focus. I took a ton of shots to keep me inspired throughout the upcoming grey Ohio winter.

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today. 

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

Information on my upcoming group show "Inspired by Abroad" can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!