Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Eclipse 2017, 11 of 30

Eclipse 2017, 14x11, acrylic, $200
Last month I was in Waynesville, North Carolina, for a painting workshop with artist Jenny Buckner. Day 1 of the workshop coincided with the total solar eclipse. We were very close to the totality, in fact my husband went on an Eclipse Tour to a private farm in the Smokies with a great view of the event. We interrupted Jenny's demo to go out and watch it.  It was very strange to see.
Eclipse Divas
As the moon crossed the sun there was an event called the "Diamond Ring".  This is the inspiration for today's painting. I wanted to get out my acrylics and play around a bit and boy was this fun to paint!

I am grateful for the blessings of my life as it is today.

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!