Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Keys Survivor, 13 of 30

Keys Survivor, 12x12" Oil on Panel. $300

Today my thoughts continue to be with the Keys. News is finally coming out of the Middle Keys.  We rent a house in Key Colony Beach (Marathon) & I am happy to report that according to the  aerial photos it seems to be intact. There may be some roof damage.  At least its still there.  An artist friend of mine has discovered that her family home has disappeared.  Poof!  Seems to have been a tornado on her tiny key. What a shame.

So here we have a Key's Survivor.  Those darn chickens have mysterious ways of finding shelter.


Here he is just a struttin' down the street (singin' doo wa diddy diddy dum diddy doo)

transparent underpainting

I am visualizing a full recovery for the Keys. It will take a lot of work and funds but I believe those Conchs will rise again!

I am grateful for the blessings of my life as it is today.

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!