Monday, September 25, 2017

Resting, 25 of 30

figure study, watercolor sketch, sketch group image
Resting, 8x8" watercolor study. 25 of 30

Today I returned to sketch group at the Cincinnati Art Club.  I am also happy to report that deep in the bottom of my materials bag I found my missing markers and water brushes. Yea! No need to go out & replace them. This sketch took about an hour to complete. I like that it is loose and juicy.  And yes, I do seem to be avoiding those tricky feet...

5 more paintings to go.  Whew!  AND in three months it will be Christmas.

Please mark your calendars and plan to attend the upcoming Essex Studios Artwalks. We are open to the public the first Friday & Saturday (6-10pm) of October, November & December.  Come on out and explore the diversity of local arts talent available at Essex. 2515 Essex Place, Cincinnati, OH 45206

I am grateful for the many blessings of my life as it is today!

Start where you are
Love what you have
Do what you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate your interest!